» Punita Ahuja CPA PLLC
provide wide range of services to individuals and businesses. And these services are very comprehensive. We work to meet each client’s business needs. These are some standard services we provide
» TAX SERVICES
Tax is a complex and often viewed as a confusing subject, and taxation issues can arise in a number of business areas. That means tax planning should be considered central to any legal, commercial or accountancy advice. At Punita Ahuja CPA PLLC we stay up-to-date with changes in tax laws to help clients in all tax matters.
» PAYROLL SERVICES
We provide payroll services to businesses from computation of pay checks to filing of payroll Tax Returns. Payroll registers are records of each and every employee required by law.
» ACCOUNTING SERVICES
We do the following tasks that form the solid foundation of small business accounting system. One can customize the package of services receive by adding payroll, tax planning, tax preparation, or any of our other services.
» Monthly bookkeeping, reviews and compilations of financial statements
» Reconciliation of bank statement
» Generation of Income Statement/Balance Sheet
» General Leger Analysis
» Inter group Transactions reconciliation
» Fixed asset analysis
» Sales tax returns
» Property tax returns
» FBAR FILING
We work with you on your International taxation and file your FBAR (Report on Foreign Bank and Accounts) and other forms. We do provide consultancy.
» NEW BUSINESS SET UP
If you are considering owning your own business we help you to
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation, and portability should you need to relocate.
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits.
- Prepare and file applications for federal and state identification numbers.
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware.
- Establish payroll and payroll tax filing.
- Prepare a Cash Flow Budget.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize cash flow.
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.